Our client is a government-owned corporation with a national focus and a high profile. We now have an opportunity for an experienced Tender Specialist - Desktop Publisher to join the team on a contract basis as the project rolls out a number of initiatives across the business.
About the role:
- Deliver on print and digital design material for a range of projects;
- Support the EIS Production Team and will provide additional technical editing skills;
- Accountability with typesetting and layout of the EIS's while maintaining the organisations brand and visual identity;
- Work as part of the project design team and help to troubleshoot issues with content provided by internal stakeholders; and
- Work within brand guidelines and ensure you are a brand guardian at all time.
- You will have mid-level Bid coordination / desktop publishing experience around 3-5 years minimum;
- Proven experience working on EIS reports or other large documents, preferably in Microsoft Word highly desirable;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word 365;
- Experience and knowledge of creating accessible PDF documents; and
- The ability to manage deadlines.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.