Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a leading FMCG company, with true family values built by four generations of family members. Our partner is focussed on delivering exceptional food products to the global market, with a promise to create brighter, better, and more sustainable futures for their people, their communities, and our planet.
We are on the lookout for an experienced General Manager Operations - Coldstore, to lead the development of a new state of the art, automated cold storage facility, currently under construction in Brisbane. This new site represents both, an industry first for the business, and the market it operates in.
You will provide significant input on the development of the site, and play a lead role in the implementation of process and systems, whilst also building an experienced team to support the facility.
You would display the following:
- A background and strong understanding of cold storage,
- 10+ years’ experience in facilities and asset management,
- Highly experienced across:
- Workforce management and development
- Reliability processes
- Systems development
- Quality assurance and safety protocols
- Related legislation
- Experience in warehouse automation,
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities,
- A proven background of building and developing teams, including the integration of new and current resources,
- Resilience and commitment required to start-up of a new facility.
- Genuine motivation for innovation and continuous improvement;
- Highly collaborative in day to day interactions;
- Comfortable in high pressure situations, leading by example
- Humble in your approach
- Respectful and appreciate of the company legacy.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your this opportunity, please contact Sean Johnson – Director Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / email@example.com