Operating for over 30 years this organisation has established themselves, around Australia, as one of the best in their field. Having a big 2017 and securing funds for further investment this organisation want to take the next step; becoming a more corporate outfit.
As Financial Controller you’d be supporting the CEO while having three direct reports.
- Managing accounting operations
- Managing budget, forecasting and cash flow reporting
- Enhance reporting structures
- Coordinate month & year ends
- Handle all statutory reporting
- In-depth analysis of margins, cost centres and business trends
- Develop business process and maintain accurate documentation
Previous experience as a Financial Controller is key. CPA/CA qualification is seen as advantageous. Commercial experience in cost accounting is highly desirable as is a good knowledge of systems. This position is hands on and the CEO wants a candidate that possesses a consultative approach to the business; not only for internal but external stakeholders.