Operating for over 30 years this organisation has established themselves, around Australia, as one of the best in their field. Off the back of a very successful 2018, the business has exciting plans for IPO in early 2019. Originating in Brisbane, the culture for passion and excellence still rings true with growth and diversification to continue across their key entities.
You will have oversight of three reports, whilst reporting into the CFO. As the organisation continues to flourish, you will be responsible for the continued development and growth of the team. Initially, your deliverable's will include the review and improvement of various existing processes, risk and compliance analysis and relationship building with key liaison points.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of ASX document lodgements
- Produce financial reports for management and Board
- Manage tax compliance including income tax, BAS and FBT reporting
- Manage GL for various business entities
- Control income, cash flow and expenditure
- Business modelling, risk assessments and auditor liaison
- Contribute to improving system and reporting processes
- Development of plans in conjunction with business managers
- Collect, interpret, review and report on financial information
You will be a highly regarded finance professional, with an impressive track record of achievement in complex businesses operating in a fast moving, commercial environment. A Big 4 or Chartered background, in addition to experience in either the property, retail or hospitality sectors or an ASX listed company will be highly regarded.
Of course you will be tertiary qualified in areas such as accounting, finance or similar which underpin your solid technical skills and knowledge, coupled with CA or CPA. We will be looking for those who are capable of inspiring, motivating and supporting people to change, innovate and challenge the status quo.
To be considered for this role, please include a cover letter and CV in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact shortly.
More information can be obtained by phoning the managing consultant Sophie Pereira at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1144