We have an exciting role for a Finance Manager with a leading globally recognised employer of choice. Employing more than 1000 staff in the Australian region this leading manufacturing company is an inspiring organisation looking for a talented Finance Manager to lead a team of high performers through a period of change and innovation.
About this exceptional opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Manager to deliver a positive impact across the group’s financial performance. Reporting into the CFO, the Financial Manager will ensure financial objectives are achieved from both a budget and governance perspective.
As a passionate, authentic and ethical leader, coupled with a strong understanding of financial governance, the Financial Manager will build a strong business partnering culture. The successful candidate will lead, coach and mentor the Business functions and work closely with peers to deliver effective decision support.
Essential responsibilities and experience:
- Lead and manage business activities and preparation of management reports.
- Annual budgeting and rolling forecasting activities.
- Develop trusted relationships across the various lines of business.
- Provide monthly analysis an explanation of variations to business plan and budgets.
- Lead the estimate process.
- Prepare information for price movements and lead the group profit analysis.
- Lead month end process and produce variance analysis.
- Provide advice on financial performance across each business unit.
- Drive continuous improvements across processes and policies.
- Lead the capital expenditure process and associated reporting.
- Ensure compliance to internal control framework.
The Ideal Candidate:
- CA/CPA Qualified with relevant business degree.
- Extensive experience in Management Accounting / Financial Analysis within a commercial business environment.
- An authentic leadership style with a demonstrable history of influencing decisions without leadership authority.
- A self-motivated and proactive professional who can manage workflow and tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills across internal management.
- Exposure to manufacturing and or retail environment would be highly beneficial but not essential.
For further information please contact Nick Lemin, Troocoo on 0434 586321 or email email@example.com