Based Brisbane south, this organisation provides a wide range of services and aims to deliver positive outcomes for the community. Having a need till Feb 2019 and with a potential to extend, they are looking for a skilled Finance Analyst to come on-board.
About the Role:
As a Finance Analyst you will engaging with a multitude of stakeholders in the organisation. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare, analyse management reports
- Prepare, analyse performance reports
- Assist internal stakeholders in the budget process
- Assist in forecasting (short and long term)
- Ad hoc reporting
- Variance analysis
- Working closely with senior managers and senior team members
- Review system and workflow processes
You will have had success in a similar role as it is important that you have the analytical background and the exposure to key stakeholder engagement. You will have intermediate to advance Excel skills. Specific ERP knowledge is not required however, prior ERP knowledge would be preferred.
For further information please call Sam Wood, TROOCOO on 0413 688 566.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.