The purpose of the Financial & Commercial Analyst will provide specialist portfolio financial and commercial management to the Digital & Technology (D&T) PMO Team, and working in conjunction with the D&T PMO Manager to the broader D&T function.
Key deliverables include;
- Provide the mechanism for the management of the overall budget for the D&T Portfolio and report on the overall budget to the appropriate governance structures
- Manage portfolio financial position and costed risk profile
- Create Business Case tracking / baseline project budget within PT
- Identification and formal confirmation of Capex and Opex split per project/milestone
- Monitor project spend and proactively seek justification or change request when required (validate PCR financials)
- 3+ years’ experience in a commercial / financial / management accounting, audit or reporting role within a Digital and Technology environment working with business stakeholders in a related industry, for example delivering community services, health, disabilities or aged care.
- Formal project management certification (PRINCE2, AgilePM, PMP, CAPM or similar)
- CPA or CA qualification (complete or undertaking)
Please apply now or contact Linda Hudson firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 771 331 for a full position description. We look forward to reviewing your application.