Highly successful international business that has secured a long term contract is looking for a Financial Analyst to support business decisions and operations. This will be a progressive role as the company continues to deliver outstanding results and service having recently been awarded key contracts.
About the Role:
As a key member of the Finance partnering team the Financial Analyst will partner with the business and operational team and be involved with supporting decision making and ensure reporting is accurate and insightful. In this position you will be responsible for a range of duties that specifically support the operations across areas of Financial Planning and Analysis of budget activities.
- Provide strategic insight and performance reporting
- Support senior stakeholders
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Financial modelling of leading and lagging indicators
- Identifying new opportunities for process improvement
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring of performance
- Review processes and develop efficiencies
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and financial integrity
- Support and contribute to project delivery
- Be influential and convincing in communications
You will have a great attitude, be influential and convincing and want to continuously learn and progress your own career.
You will be CA/CPA Qualified and it is important to have confidence in your abilities around budgeting, forecasting and analysis and associated commentary.
For more information about this exciting role and company please call Nick Lemin on 07 3054 1125