Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Their 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where they offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While they have been around for over 65 years, they understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire their customers and their people to re-define the possibilities. Endeavour Foundation are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive their purpose and values forward.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive General Manager, Finance will provide strategic leadership of the Finance function and commercially sound advice to the CEO and Board. You will be required to lead the strategic development and implementation of the Finance function across Endeavour Foundation to ensure the finance activities contribute to the operational excellence and success of the organisation. The role will also lead the organisations Risk function in a period of transformational change.
To be successful in this executive leadership role you will need to ensure that you are providing high level strategic advice and financial insight to the Board, CEO and Executive Management on the long-term sustainability of the organisations financial and business capabilities. This includes the financial implications of management decisions. It is also critical that you can build strong and productive relationships with all business leaders, acting as a true partner and driving business optimisation to maximise returns from financial investment.
Specifically, key success areas include:
- Drive an integrated, transformational and leading approach to finance across the organisation, to support the strategic direction and align with the customer and employee experience;
- Lead, cultivate and drive a performance focused culture of success across the organisation and within the Finance function;
- Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything you do;
- Lead the development and implementation of the ongoing transformation of the finance function and associated policy and business plans for the business;
- Fulfill the office of Company Secretary, ensuring that the Company meets its statutory and legal obligations under the relevant legislation;
- Lead the development, implementation and management of the organisations Enterprise Risk management strategies and practice;
- Report to the Audit & Risk Committee on the management of strategic and operational risks;
- Ensure security of profits, funds and assets by developing and overseeing implementation of a rigorous financial administration. This includes long-term financial planning supported by a robust and consultative year-on-year forecasting, budgeting and reporting; and
- Ensure operational viability through the successful management of finances, including developing financial capability in business leaders.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate significant executive leadership experience in a complex environment with a demonstrated understanding of strategic and operational Finance function development. You will also have a track record of success driving performance through accountability for results and successfully engaging high performance teams to support organisational objectives. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate success working in a growing, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with the ability to navigate and lead through constant and complex change. CA or CPA is desirable in this executive appointment.
You will have the opportunity to join an organisation that is lives and breathes values-based leadership and is driven by its purpose to make possibilities a reality for people with a disability. This executive role will offer a competitive remuneration package and outstanding employee benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing, private health insurance discounts, paid parental leave, EAP, onsite parking and cafe.
For further information please call Callan Raine on 0411 686 652 or to apply please submit your application in word format below and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this excellent opportunity in more detail.
Thank you again for your interest in this pivotal appointment.