This large, unique organisation is a leader in its field and is an incredible place to learn and grow. You’ll be joining a warm and welcoming team of individuals from all walks of life who have one thing in common - they are passionate about making a difference and helping those who need it.
Whilst this is only an initial temp position, you will have the opportunity to apply for the permanent role once advertised.
As the newest member of this dynamic team you will be providing first-rate support to a dedicated Director helping to ease their busy workload.
Using your exceptional organisational skills, you will seamlessly take care of everything from complex diary management, meeting coordination, managing correspondence, to event assistance and travel. This is a fast-paced role that’s suited to an efficient EA who thrives under pressure and is confident to take the reins, pushing back when necessary.
- Diary management, including coordination and booking of internal and external high-level meetings and appointments
- To perform e-credentialing of Visiting Medical Officers and Junior Medical staff (RMO’s, Interns, Surgical Assistants and Registrars) and ensure all relevant documents is checked and presented to the Appointment and Credentials Committee in a timely manner.
- Preparation of draft internal reports, agendas, minutes, presentations and other documentation as required or as directed
- Coordination of all aspects of interstate and overseas travel, transfers, accommodation
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a Hospital/Health setting in an Executive Assistant position is essential