The position of Executive Assistant has always been a pivotal role within any organisation and this position is no different. This is very much a partnership role where you will be key member of the executive leadership team with multiple direct reports. You will not only be responsible for supporting the General Manager on a day to day basis, you will also be responsible for the strategic direction of the team as well as ensuring the business objectives are met within the required timeframes. Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the board reporting and presentations
- Extensive travel and diary management
- Management of credit card expenses
- Operational reporting with regards to performance and financials
- Develop and manage the business unit plan
If you are open to having a confidential conversation please apply or contact Kate Russell on email@example.com for more information.