The position of Events and Administration Coordinator is a diverse role that will require you to wear many hats and support a varied stakeholder base. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for organising and coordinating all client and membership events as well as providing administrative support to the broader team. Key responsibilities include:
- Organise and coordinate venues and catering
- Arrange travel both accommodation and flights
- Diary management of the facilitators
- Update events register
- Provide administrative support to the broader team
- Prepare collateral and presentations
- Provide ongoing support to the membership base
This position is best suited to an administrative professional that has strong exposure to events, diary management and travel experience. You will pride yourself on your strong time management and organisational skills and enjoy working with a varied and diverse stakeholder group. You will have a customer service approach in all that you do and love the diverse, unique and fast paced nature of this position.
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1150.