- Assessing and communicating the impacts, trade-offs, risks, costs, benefits and opportunities of IT solutions
- Align and streamline business processes, IT and business strategy
- Develop and implement strategy for reducing complexity of information systems in a cost effective manner
- Establish appropriate measures, metrics and monitoring of systems within the business to clarify effective ICT performance
- In alignment with our client's corporate strategy and operational drivers, develop target enterprise architecture and transition plans that help to define the IT program of work and guide IT investment decisions.
- Develop end to end enterprise architecture inclusive of all architecture domains aligned with Enterprise and Solution Architecture Frameworks to support business case development, IT procurement, implementation and production support.
- Develop and review architectural blueprints, road maps, standards and directions; conduct feasibility studies and options analyses.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with Executive Managers and Branch Managers providing consultation, insight and facilitating definition of high value business activities and outcomes.
- Proven experience to apply architectural frameworks and methods in developing and reviewing architectural blueprints and strategies that meet the strategic requirements of the business
- Ability to provide specialist advice, over a range of enterprise architecture topics influencing IT planning and investment
- Ability to coordinate and assist the promotion, development and acquisition of IT systems and services
- Proven ability to develop and manage stakeholder relationships, facilitate open communication, and capture and disseminate information
- Experience in report writing to Board Level
- TOGAF Certified, ITIL Certification (or similar), C Class Driver’s License
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 or email ICT@troocoo.com for a confidential discussion.