Troocoo has partnered with a highly regarded Not-for-profit organisation that are currently developing a business improvement initiative. The aim is to improve how our client's Business runs, in particular their model for service delivery. There are projects around how they service customers, deploy services and structure our workforce. Other key components are scheduling, rostering tech, tech that supports mobile workforce.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for:
- Develop and document a high-level enterprise architecture plan (organisational, business, information, application, technology)
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to manage key technical risks and provide design leadership
- Drive innovation and agility through the solutions and lead a holistic approach to integrating business and technical change.
- Contribute to the enterprise architecture roadmap
- Lead the options analysis against the required business requirements at a Program level
- Participate as a program team member, engaging throughout the project lifecycle to assure delivery of the intended solution architecture, and assess risks of changes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years as an Enterprise Architect in a large, distributed organisation
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals and compromise while maintaining positive relationships
- Experience in creating and maintaining solution architecture frameworks, standards, policies and processes
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Proven ability to design and implement scalable digital solutions using agile approaches
- Experience in influencing others and obtaining consensus for technical solution designs
- Understanding of enterprise architecture methodologies/ frameworks such as EnFEA, TOGAF, SSAE-16, OWASP, ISAE, NIST, ISO/IEC, CMMi, COBIT and COSO.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.