As the Enterprise Architect you will be expected to guide people, processes and organisational change including business, information, solutions, technical and security architecture. In this role challenges will be notable in the coordination of existing governance and alignment to framework implementation, controlling business engagement with regional team members, and establishing technology standards and embedding them into the project and procurement methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in similar disciplines
- 5+ years experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis
- Familiarity with information management practice
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply by submitting your application in word format.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at TROOCOO at firstname.lastname@example.org