Leading national organization with a focus on providing exceptional care and services to their customers.
About the Role
Exciting opportunity to join a national organization as an Employment Relations Advisor and support a diverse group of employees. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating end to end case management
- Providing ongoing review and maintenance of employee relations policies, procedures and supportive documents to ensure compliance with relevant state and federal legislation
- Guiding managers through cases management processes across formal investigations, misconduct, complaints of bullying and harassment
- Providing guidance and coaching to leaders to resolve complaints, grievances and conflicts
- Applying expert knowledge of people related policies and procedures, enterprise agreements, national and state based legislation, Fair Work Act, Bullying legislation
- Promoting best practice behaviors and processes across all employee relations matters
- Supporting process improvement and proactive employment relations initiatives
- Qualifications in Industrial Relations, employment law or a related discipline
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations with the ability to manage potential employment risks.
- Extensive experience managing employment relations cases, demonstrating best practice and the ability to stay up to date with current trends in the employee relations space.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
For more information, please contact Jess O'Neill on 0431132206 or apply to the link the below.