Supporting both the public and private sector projects Grydale are in a high growth stage of their business with major design and manufacturing contracts for some of Australia's largest mega projects currently under construction.
As part of a strategic decision to enhance their engineering team Grydale are looking for an electrical engineer to join their team in this newly created pivotal role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Potential to build a team of electrical engineers and drafters
- Establishing full electrical standards and process for the business.
- Taking projects from concept to fully compliant designs that meet Australian designs rules and standards as well as ensuring products are complaint for international client orders when required.
- Delivering design and not being afraid to work in a hands on environment with trades and other engineers to ensure successful DIFOT.
- Reverse engineering and compliance assurance when required.
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Providing technical input to projects.
- Offer expertise and services to establish, deliver and improve their offerings.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related degree.
- RPEQ & /or CPENG
- Experience in the design and programming of control systems.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- A desire to be part of a growing team and business.
- Strong knowledge of laws, rules and regulations around electrical engineering design.
- Ideally you will have worked as an electrical engineer in a similar manufacturing environment in the past
- You will be familiar with some or all the following systems:
- Expertise in Autocad 2D and 3D design
- PLCs and Controller Area Network (CAN bus) programming and design experience
- A willingness to research for solutions and a can do attitude is essential in this role combined with a strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
A privately held fast growing business that focuses on quality and culture to ensure that they attract and retain their people by providing them with a stable yet innovative and challenging work place.
- Dynamic work environment
- North side location
- Opportunities to work with and explore the latest technologies and innovative solutions.
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Career progression opportunities