- Assist in completing the final stage of an Epicor implementation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders throughout the business, as well as multiple vendors to establish, monitor and deliver project delivery plans.
- Coordination and stakeholder management of both internal resources and external suppliers.
- Actively support business change, act as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders and facilitate relationships between them.
- Carry out risk assessment for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the project and/or the business
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering mid to large, complex ICT projects with multiple key stakeholder
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in delivering ERP Projects (specifically Epicor solutions),
- A proven ability to influence the business, key internal and external stake holders, team members and project outcomes
- Strong experience in communicating with all levels of management as well as business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated significant experience in managing vendor and service
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1124 for more information. Alternatively you can apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.