Our client has a strong brand and reputation in the market. They are underpinned by exceptional values and have a clear vision for the future of the organisation. This role will be key in the development and delivery of the ER/IR strategy and EBA negotiations moving forward. Initially, this will be a six-month contract appointment and the position will be a key leadership role for the business.
About the role:
- With a deep understanding of the industrial relations landscape, you will play a lead role in the negotiation of several enterprise bargaining agreements;
- Provide high-level strategic advice through identifying key industrial relations issues, challenges, risks and opportunities on behalf of the organisation;
- Support managers around fair work feedback and working with the business to execute as needed;
- Develop and maintain positive relations with unions, and other key stakeholders as required;
- Provide effective employee relations strategy, policy and programs for the organisation; and
- Over time, build capability through coaching, development and in-house training of the leadership and human resources teams.
To be considered for this contract opportunity you will be tertiary qualified and will hold significant experience in the ER/IR space. A demonstrated background in negotiating EBA agreements, and a detailed knowledge of current employment legislation, will be required.
The successful candidate will have experience in guiding and coaching Managers through complex ER/IR processes and will have exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
For further information please contact Liana Callaghan, TROOCOO by emailing HR@troocoo.com.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.