Troocoo is proud to partner with an Energy Solutions provider in Australia to find a Domain Architect to join their team in an initial 9 month contract. The Domain Architect is responsible for developing and maintaining an enterprise architecture for the Energy Trading domain. This role will develop current, future and transition states, and use these to guide the development of solution architectures in concurrent projects.
- Develop and Maintain key Enterprise Architecture artefacts for the Energy Trading Domain.
- Lead impact analysis for proposed changes (e.g. regulatory change or project scope variation) across the layers of the architecture, governing the inputs from vendors where relevant.
- Provide architecture artefacts and principles to inform program, projects and vendors as requested.
- Work with trading projects to ensure solution architecture aligns to the Energy Trading Domain Enterprise Architecture, managing a register of technical debt where needed, with future resolution options.
- Provide governance of technical solution delivery of vendor teams.
- Providing architectural review input into project sprint cycle or review points.
- Present artefacts to the Architectural Governance Committee for approval.
- Application Architecture oversight and support for Trading Systems.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience as a domain architect, Enterprise Architect or Enterprise Solution Architect
- Experience delivering architectural change working with the TOGAF framework or other frameworks (certification desirable)
- Experience in energy trading or trading environment – highly desirable.
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to rapidly understand a business domain, and how technology supports its performance
- Successful track record of developing and implementing business architecture
- Experience creating current / future application architectures that map applications into business and information architectures
- Experience creating information architectures for domains
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.