Reporting to the Document Control lead you will be responsible for the management of records and information to ensure the effective management of documentation and records. Daily your key duties will include:
- Receipt, delivery and registration of all documents
- Maintaining a high level of document numbering and metadata capture to facilitate simple retrieval of all records.
- Managing and coordinating document reviews.
- Maintain the integrity of the programme management filing and electronic document management systems to ensure that record keeping is up to date, accurate, and easily accessed as needed.
- Conduct quality & compliance checks on documents submitted
- Provide regular information management reporting to assist in the management of each Project.
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and versions are current.
- Ensure all documentation is of an acceptable standard before accepting into the system.
You will be a detail orientated and self-motivated Document Control professional. You will have previous experience working within a similar capacity with strong exposure to a project environment. You pride yourself on your strong communication skills as well as your ability to work collaboratively in a team. You will enjoy working within a deadline driven environment that is outcomes focused.
If you are interested in this opportunity joining, please click apply or contact Kate Russell on firstname.lastname@example.org