About this role.
The newly created position of Digital Transformation Manager role will be responsible for the development and management of the digital transformation strategy. It will also be responsible for the roadmap which will ultimately deliver benefits derived from converging IT and OT to both internal and external customers. You will understand and deliver the critical and enterprise level business objectives and create access to quality data to achieve outcomes.
A strong and diligent focus on governance of information, data and processes is critical to enable fully functional integrated digital technology standards and ensure full connections between IT and OT are achieved.
The opportunity will deliver benefits to customers through the reduction of costs, improving agility and speed to deliver technology enabled outcomes, and allow the leverage and accessibility of information and data for key decision-making purposes.
The Key Accountabilities of the role.
- Develop and manage the digital transformation strategy and supporting roadmap. This will need to include specific IT/OT data integration projects to deliver positive business outcomes as a result of sharing data.
- Clearly understand and document business processes being supported by OT technology and digital solutions to support with understanding digital solutions and alerting capability required to enable outcomes. In addition, identify and support the enhancement and uplift of business process/es.
- Enable the business to have access to quality OT data to enhance seamless leverage of data across OT and IT to support big data initiatives for real-time decision making; and enable more real-time, actionable, data for managing business processes.
- Implement and leverage existing digital solution to provide appropriate reporting to all relevant stakeholders, as well as applying required analytics capabilities to provide insights. The leverage of existing reporting capabilities will need to be considered.
- Determine technology and data needs of the IT and OT systems and processes. Working with the ICT strategy & architecture team, develop and implement joint integration plans between IT and OT where data flow benefits will be realised.
- Manage the planning for IT/OT alignment in areas such as architecture, governance, vendor management, data and information management to enable consistency of processes and control where relevant, and to reduce risks.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
Please apply by sending your resume along with any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.