From humble beginnings, Amart Furniture’s mission has always been to help Australian’s transform their houses into fabulous homes without breaking the bank! As a recognised brand with over 60 superstores throughout Australia, Amart Furniture has enjoyed 50 years of success in the retail industry, with a continued plan around expansion nationally as well as growing their digital presence online. With a great workplace culture that has been driven by a highly capable and engaged team, Amart’s people are passionate about what they do and their customers!
About the role:
Amart is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team in their purpose-built National Store Support Centre located in Rochedale.
This is a busy and dynamic role as you will lead the team responsible for managing our eCommerce platform and digital channels.
You will do this by building strong relationships across other divisions in our business, along with our agency partners, to ensure that we deliver on our digital strategy and constantly improve our customer journey.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital you will demonstrate a genuine passion for digital and retail!
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Digital strategy creation and ownership, development of campaigns within multiple channels including paid search and social using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Confident and effective use of marketing technologies such as analytics, bid management, and automation to drive efficiency and improve campaign outcomes
- Budget control and planning, ensuring effective and accurate control of campaigns across numerous channels
- Manage the CMS including page builds and updates, tag management and tracking to optimise the customer journey and track conversions;
- Assist in shaping the marketing activities to embrace digital engagement with customers and enhance customer experience; Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data, identifying and developing new opportunities to drive customer engagement and support service line growth targets;
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); and
- Manage agency and other vendor partner relationships, including planning and management of the digital budget.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in digital marketing including website building and CMS optimisation;
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, advertising or other relevant discipline;
- Extensive experience using Ads Manager in Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Tag Management, Facebook analytics, email marketing, website optimization and customer experience software;
- Experience developing and managing successful PPC campaigns with positive ROI within consumer finance is strongly preferred although not absolutely critical
- Understanding of SEO white hat techniques, content marketing and link building.
- A natural interest digital, technology, and innovation
- Energy to broaden your digital knowledge and skillset
- An ambition to develop, learn & grow (quickly) with boundless enthusiasm and passion for your work
- Prior retail experience is highly regarded, but above all you must be able to lead by example and motivate various teams to deliver on objectives.
As a culture Amart Furniture embraces flexibility with work from home options available. They have an exceptional head office based in Rochedale with cutting-edge Agile facilities and is a dynamic brand that is continuing to thrive and invest in innovation, growth, and their people.