From humble beginnings, Amart Furniture’s mission has always been to help Australian’s transform their houses into fabulous homes without breaking the bank! As a recognised brand with over 60 superstores throughout Australia, Amart Furniture has enjoyed 50 years of success in the retail industry, with a continued plan around expansion nationally as well as growing their digital presence online. With a great workplace culture that has been driven by a highly capable and engaged team, Amart’s people are passionate about what they do and their customers!
About the role:
This is an exciting and newly created role in the Amart marketing team! As the Digital Graphic Designer, you will work with the Senior Designer to develop and deliver on a range of creative concept designs that support campaign execution for Amart Furniture across a range of assets.
You will also:
- Utilise Adobe Creative Suite to develop a range of designs that support campaign execution weekly.
- Working independently, to provide social media artwork, email design, design for out of home marketing, web/online images, and other ad-hoc design as needed within the marketing team.
- Work with video content to resize for various formats.
- Edit content in HTML where required.
- Turn around work quickly and cope with conflicting priorities.
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience as a mid-weight designer, with expert experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in creative concept design, as well as the ability to be ‘hands-on’ with the day to day design requirements supporting a dynamic marketing team.
- Ideally, you will have UI design experience as well as video animation design/editing skills or have the ability and desire to upskill in these areas.
- HTML5 experience is highly desirable.