About the role:
As the successful candidate, you will be helping to maintain UX & Technical guidelines, standards, and development processes for user centric experiences ensuring a consistent and seamless brand experience that drives business benefit across digital assets. You will be a key contributor to maintaining and developing the ever-evolving digital style guide and technical guidelines. As an expert in all things tech, you will help your team develop best-practice standards for coding and maintaining all assets.
- Experienced in working and developing in a CMS environment and can build responsive web pages and templates
- Naturally collaborative, customer-centric, and a talented communicator and relationships-builder
- 2-3 years experience minimum in a Front End Developer role
- Proficiency in web markup (HTML5, CSS3)
- A comprehensive understanding of digital technologies and trends, particularly as they relate to the design and development of engaging experiences across web, tablet and mobile
- Experience with and a working knowledge of: Adobe Creative Suite; development for multiple devices (including mobile); responsive design principles; usability and customer centric design; accessibility; familiar with SEO standards