This is a large government department with a range of online projects being delivered on currently. This role will see you drive effective online content solutions focusing on usability efficiency and effectiveness.
About the role:
- Understand the importance of customer journey and usability within the online space;
- Design and implement innovative digital strategies and solutions with a focus on developing and delivering content;
- Help to obtain essential insight to improve customer satisfaction and increase efficiency online; and
- Deliver on effective reporting, evaluation, metrics, and analysis for future web and digital communication and engagement strategies.
- Exceptional online content skills;
- Previous project management experience overseeing online projects;
- Some exposure to UX and CX, with a focus on delivering strong user results;
- Experience with content management systems; and
- Ideally some exposure to SEO and usability design.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.