Our client is an educational institute based on the Northside of Brisbane who is now seeking an experienced Desktop Support Officer with to work with a high level of self-autonomy in the day-to-day delivery of support and service. Currently their major applications are either hosted locally on their HPE platform or via Cloud SaaS. Our client maintains both WiFi and Ethernet networks with a fibre backbone connected to ISP’s, which also supports the VoIP telephone system.
- Proven capability supporting a desktop environment in a comparable educational organisation
- Familiarity with service desk systems and processes underpinned by ITSM/ITIL frameworks
- Demonstrated achievements in and commitment to the provision of quality customer service to a diverse range of clients
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to convey complex ICT concepts to non-IT users
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing demands under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write reports, correspondence and user guides
- Ability to understand the role of technology in delivering teaching and learning objectives and the contemporary use of technology in Education
- Minimum Diploma in IT (or equivalent) or 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Microsoft certification highly desirable but not essential
- Eligibility for a Working with Children Suitability Card (Blue Card)
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Adrian Yuen or Frances Standen at ICT@troocoo.com or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.