Our client is a highly regarded civil engineering consultancy that is a leader in their 3 core fields including infrastructure, urban development and sporting fields.
Due to organic growth they are currently looking to strengthen their QLD team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders
- Providing technical input to projects in either a specialized field or across all 3 of their core business focuses
- Working within a 12D modelling environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or related Engineering field
- Experience in the utilities, roads, urban development or sporting field/complex design would be highly regarded.
- Experience in 12D is a must
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
An organisation that understands that "their people are their business" and as such they have a fantastic company culture. Including a Social clubs and opportunities for continued learning
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Work on a landmark career defining projects
- Professional development and promotion opportunities
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571.
Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.