Troocoo's Utilities client in Melbourne have a very exciting opportunity for a Delivery/Iteration Lead to join their Digital Transformation program. They are offering a permanent full-time role with great culture and centrally located offices.
This role is vital to helping our client understand and implement Agile practices in order to recognize and resolve deficiencies in their current approach so they can build efficient teams.
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for:
- Improving the agile adoptions and maturity of squads and wider organisation
- Supporting the execution of their digital transformation roadmap
- Advocating agile culture and mindset throughout the organisation
- Leading continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Tracking and managing sprint progress against budget and schedule
- Maintaining sprint flow through the removal of blockers and bottlenecks
- Recommending solutions
- Develop, monitor and communicate team reporting and metrics
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 3+ years in an Agile Coach, or Iteration/Delivery Lead role
- Proven experience delivering agile transformation programs within large complex Companies
- Proven experience building high performing teams to autonomy
- Strong proven experience across most of the following: SCRUM, Extreme Programming, BDD, Scaled Agile Framework, Spotify Model or Feature Driven Development
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.