One of our top tier Energy clients are in need for an experienced and dynamic Data and Digital Manager. The Data and Digital Manager is responsible for the strategies, execution and management of investments in data and digital assets. This role will improve the value and re-usability of data through modern data management practices and enabling data platforms/toolsets.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead an agile team and culture that delivers a professional, customer oriented, innovative and focused data and digital function, that fosters collaboration and communication within the team, as well as with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead, coach and mentor team members.
- Create strong team dynamics through effective recruitment, development, motivation, delegation and regular conversations.
- Drive the development and implementation of relevant strategies, ensuring successful change management to deliver and embed these changes.
- Evolve and continuously improve operating model to support delivery of data and digitisation efforts.
- Sponsor / oversee the delivery of projects relating to data and digitisation in line with Project Management Framework.
- Contribute to the development of functional plans aligned to corporate strategy, and build commitment within the team to effectively execute this plan by providing clarity around priorities and goals.
As the Data and Digital Manager you will have:
- Experience in leading, developing and coaching a team to provide high quality, effective and efficient data management and digital capabilities.
- Ability to instil confidence in the business and demonstrate the business value of data and digitisation.
- Minimum 10 years in IT and data centric positions.
- Demonstrated experience in improving data management practices and maturity.
- Demonstrated experience with the governance, management and oversight of digitisation efforts.
- Practical experience with the Scrum methodology for managing product development.
- Practical experience with Microsoft PowerBI and PowerApps.
- Practical experience with data governance tools.
- Experience with mobility applications that support business processes such as field force automation and warehouse management.t
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0479 095 264 for a confidential discussion