Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions focused on AI and Analytics. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond. With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
This role is to develop end to end solutions for the business that are aligned with the strategy and enterprise architecture of the organisation. The successful candidate will work with the Domain Architect, Project Manager, Delivery Managers, and Technical Leads and take design ownership of Data initiatives from Discovery through to Delivery. The goal is to deliver value to the business by ensuring that technology solutions are well architected and executed to deliver real time analytics capability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible and accountable for producing the Solution Architecture design and data modelling utilising prescribed templates, methodologies and tools.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that Solution Architecture designs (including data models) are submitted and progress via the prescribed governance process through to approval in a timely manner aligned with project prescribed timelines.
- Participates in planning, dependency identification and management as well as estimation with Project Managers.
- Leads Work Breakdown identification utilising Architecture designs as input, leads Work Breakdown identification and workshops.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered with the appropriate levels of technical quality attributes – performance, scalability, availability, security, modifiability, supportability, reusability, sociability.
- Review designs to ensure their adherence to strategy and or conceptual solutions, while considering business pragmatism and cost
- Strong industry knowledge of trends and how to innovatively apply them to shape and build out solutions
- Strong consulting and business analysis skills
The Data Solutions Architect will satisfy the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computing or engineering related discipline or equivalent experience
- Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Data Warehouse and platforms experience
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks, methodologies and end to end data applications using/including and not limited to:
- Data Streaming – ETL background
- Cloud platform exposure AWS, Azure
What’s on offer?
This is key role within our client’s organisation, is client facing and highly visible. The role holder will be exposed to market leading technology strategies, world class IP and a high calibre team. Depending on experience our client can pay anywhere between $140,000 and $170,000 base + super.