Troocoo has partnered with a highly regarded Not-for-profit organisation that are currently developing an Information Communications Technology Strategy, to align with and support the overall business strategy. The ICT strategic plan involves a sequence of phases with specific outcomes.
The Cyber Security Architect will be responsible for:
- Conduct a maturity assessment of the current state cyber security
- In conjunction with other architecture resources, develop and make recommendations on a cyber security architecture roadmap
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years as a cyber security architect in a large, distributed organisation
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) accredited or equivalent (mandatory)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) accredited highly regarded
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.