In this role you will contribute technical expertise through leadership required to deliver a complex and strategic program, whilst being results focused ensuring delivery and alignment across all projects.
- Define, agree and optimise cutover schedules with Program, Project teams including 3rd party implementation vendors, release manager, testing teams and the business;
- Track releases, upgrades and changes to the test environments, pre-production and production as per release schedule to incorporate into cutover plan.
- Participate in release management activities under direction of release manager.
- Plan for and action post cutover activities to ensure smooth transition into BAU.
- Be responsible for developing above plans across all projects within the program.
- Communicate detailed plans for the cutover process and ensure all responsible parties understand their roles and responsibilities for the cutover.
- Knowledge and experience cutting over complex systems in large geographically disbursed organisations.
- Knowledge and experience cutting over ERPs (Microsoft Dynamics, AX preferable but not mandatory)
- Process and proicedureprocedure in line with DevOps activities
- Strong planning, analytical and communication skills
- A collaborative and facilitative work style
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to develop and present complex reports and to facilitate organisational meetings and workshops
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 or email your resume to ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.