Our client is a major global provider of technical equipment, general goods and services providing bespoke services to vast but niche market. After a recent restructure the business is poised to enter a new phase of growth and development out of their Brisbane fringe headquarters.
A superb opportunity is available opportunity to join a focussed procurement team as a Procurement Specialist reporting to a divisional team leader within the broader procurement group. You will be responsible for the delivery of overall value to key stakeholders whist maintaining alignment with the company’s strategic goals.
You will have the following background:
- 5 years + working in procurement within a heavily regulated environment
- An ability to drive and deliver proven procurement outcomes
- Be able to connect internal and external stakeholders to engineer effective outcomes
- Strong and clear in the management of ongoing contractual obligations
- Proven experience managing supplier relationships / performance
- Comfortable managing data and analytics within agreed category / spend
- Develop and execute category plans
- Delivery of tangible benefits across cost and general value.
You will have the following personal attributes:
- Self-motivated / starter
- Highly organised and assured
- Team orientated
- Open and honest communicator
- A sense of humour and upbeat outlook
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 or at email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/