With a focus on the customer experience and customer engagement, this client continues to strengthen their position in the market. They are a leading financial services organisation with a clear vision for growth and opportunity within the market.
About the role:
- Develop compelling customer content for a range of marketing and advertising campaigns targeting and engaging with existing customers;
- Work with the designers and deliver on the copy component for multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns;
- This role will be required to work with internal stakeholders, considering research and customer insights to then develop ‘the hook’ and headline for customer communications;
- Within the marketing team you will deliver on DM/letters, eDM’s, radio grab points, website content, social media and speeches that will all focus on encouraging positive customer behavior; and
- Work with internal clients to clarify the brief and help to guide them on a journey to ensure they are getting the outcome they are requiring.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified in communications, marketing or relevant;
- Minimum of 5 + years’ experience in developing and delivering communications for multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Strong writer with experience in both traditional and digital marketing channels;
- You will be a self-starter, strong communicator, influencer and will have a cohesive work style; and
- Financial services or agency experience will both be highly regarded but not essential.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.