Our client is a high profile government-owned corporation with who operate across Australia with a head office based in Brisbane. With a well established brand and great reputation within their industry, they are leading the way in product safety and best practice communication to deliver key messages to market.
About the role:
As the Communications Specialist, you will provide specialist communication and training support to internal and external users of the organisations suite of digital products.
- Ensure existing support materials are updated and maintained; and will develop new product support materials with a focus on video capture-based content.
- Develop product support material for digital products.
- Assist in the development of training resource materials.
- Input content on to social and digital communication channels.
- Revamp and input content on company website.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge operating in a digital communications and training support environment.
- Strong proficiency using video capture tools for web application software demonstration and training content.
- Knowledge and experience working within a software development group.
- Change management experience across people, process and systems change programs.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.