With a range of significant projects currently in play across the Queensland market, this is a great opportunity for a communications professional with a positive and professional attitude to join a market leader.
About the role:
- Work across a number of communication and engagement strategies for a range of projects;
- Assist in the development of plans for business cases, Environmental and Social Impact Statements, Bids, Community Engagement, and external media and communications;
- Operate as a strategic advisor to manage reputation and risk for selected organisations, and;
- Work collaboratively with the greater team to deliver best outcomes for clients.
- Degree qualified in Communications, PR, Journalism or similar field essential;
- Minimum of 2 + years in a similar role required;
- Previous experience working across media, communications, community and stakeholder engagement and digital communications;
- Experience working in a consulting environment desired but not essential;
- Self-managed with exceptional project management skills, and;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Thank you for your interest.