Our client has multiple contract roles available due to a range of significant projects currently in play. We have roles available at varying levels that will require strong communication and stakeholder skills and experience. This is a large employer with potential for long-term contract and permanent engagement opportunities.
About the role:
- Develop and manage communication and engagement strategies for a range of projects;
- Provide strategic community engagement advice for a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Deliver on a range of communication tools and material, including fact sheets, collateral for information sessions, web content, media releases, and other;
- Work as part of a team always looking to improve on the 'two-way' information and communication channel for the community and other key stakeholders.
- We are looking for communications and stakeholder professionals at varying levels of experience due to multiple roles being available. However, a minimum of 3 + years of experience will be required;
- You will ideally be tertiary qualified;
- You will have stakeholder engagement experience ideally in an infrastructure setting, however, all industry backgrounds will be considered;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to research, write and edit for a range of mediums;
- Previous experience working in a team environment with the ability to add value to deliver and evaluate on communication and engagement programs for projects;
- Ideally, you will be available to start with short notice.
0435 765 828
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.