As this market leading consultancy continues to grow and offer highly strategic engagement to their clients, they are now looking to expand their busy team in Brisbane and appoint a Communication Consultant on a permanent basis.
With a range of significant infrastructure projects currently in play across the Queensland market, this is a great opportunity for a corporate communications professional with a positive and professional attitude to join a market leader.
About the role:
- Work across a number of communication and engagement strategies for a range of projects;
- Assist in the development of plans for business cases, Environmental and Social Impact Statements, Bids, Community Engagement, and external media and communications;
- Operate as a strategic advisor to manage reputation and risk for selected organisations, and;
- Work collaboratively with the greater team to deliver best outcomes for clients.
- Degree qualified in Communications, PR, Journalism or similar field essential;
- Demonstrated experience working on infrastructure projects highly regarded;
- Minimum of 3 + years in a similar role required;
- Previous experience working across media, communications, community and stakeholder engagement and digital communications;
- Experience working in a consulting environment desired but not essential;
- Self-managed with exceptional project management skills, and;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.