Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Their 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where they offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While they have been around for over 65 years, they understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire their customers and their people to re-define the possibilities. Endeavour Foundation are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive their purpose and values forward.
About the role:
As the Endeavour Foundation continue to grow and support the community and workplace as a leading service provider within the disability services, an exciting newly created role as Commercial Manager is now available to join the team on a permanent basis within the Work and Community portfolio.
Based in Brisbane and Reporting to the General Manager – Community & Work, the Commercial Manager, will work closely with the General Manager, Operations Managers and Head of Sales Support to manage and maximise the commercial work performed by Work Sites, ensuring it is scheduled appropriately and delivered as required. To be successful in this highly integral role, you will be required to deliver best practice commercial outcomes for Endeavour Foundations Work services, ensuring the heart of the community is always a core focus.
Specifically, key success areas include:
- Working closely with General Manager, Operations Managers and Sales & Marketing, develop commercial strategies and activities to achieve required business outcomes for the Work and Community portfolio
- Ensure ongoing commercial viability by identifying opportunities to expand existing customer contracts or attract new customers and working with Sales & Marketing to explore these opportunities
- Make recommendations to the General Manager and Operations Managers regarding profit improvement strategies
- Partner with General Manager and Operations Managers, to ensure commercial operations meet contract requirements
- Develop plan templates for Work sites to use for the management of budgeting and forecasting of commercial work
- Analyse Work commercial performance including profitability, revenue, pricing, cost of goods sold, to support the Sales team in attracting and maintaining customer contracts
- Provide leadership to the Commercial Quality and Improvement Manager to enable them to implement commercially focused quality and continuous improvement initiatives across the Work and Community portfolios.
- Lead centralised scheduling for all Work sites, to ensure a consistent approach and to provide visibility of work being performed
- Provide accurate & timely reporting to key stakeholders, including regular reports on Commercial performance
- Support an integrated approach to commercial operations across all regions, by ensuring commercial contracts are consistent and aligned to the customer and employee experience
- Create and foster relationships and connections through all relevant areas of the business to understand commercial opportunities
- Understand the supported employment capacity and capability on sites and its impact on commercial work
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, you will need to demonstrate significant experience in a similar role within a diverse, fast paced B2B environment. As the Commercial Manager, you will be a collaborative leader and coach who has a strong ability to build relationships with internal and external customers within the Work and Community portfolio.
As the Commercial Manager, you will be highly resilient and motivated to achieve results in a complex organisation. You will have strong influencing and contract negotiation silks with demonstrated financial capability to advise on commercial operations to an assigned budget. You will demonstrate problem solving skills, to successfully identify problems, develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach. As this is a new newly created opportunity, the successful candidate will be highly motivated to bring this critical role to life and make successful.
You will have the opportunity to join an organisation that is lives and breathes values-based leadership and is driven by its purpose to make possibilities a reality for people with a disability. This integral role will offer a competitive remuneration package and outstanding employee benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing, private health insurance discounts, paid parental leave, EAP, onsite parking and café.
For further information please call Oliver Molinari on 3054 1149 or to apply please submit your application in word format below and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this excellent opportunity in more detail.
Thank you again for your interest in this pivotal appointment.