Our client is a market leading professional services organisation with an impressive global footprint. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions driving digital transformation across many platforms. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
Working as part of an experienced and trusted managed services team you will be responsible for ensuring that assigned cloud infrastructure for a range of client sites is configured, installed, tested and operational.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Deliver, maintain and support cloud services and take ownership of issues as they occur
- Monitor, analyse, and resolve incidents in a timely manner based on the ITIL framework
- Work with clients to develop customer builds through automation.
- Development of runbook scripting for repeatable items.
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following technical experience:
- - Proficiency in Linux (or Unix derivative) and Windows Server.
- - Virtualisation or Cloud technologies: VMware vSphere, Microsoft Azure, Red Hat Virtualisation
- - Scripting proficiency in one of the following: Python, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell.
- - Understanding of ITIL and formalised change management processes.
What’s on offer?
An attractive salary package and annual bonus. World class leadership and mentor program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.