About the Role:
As a Commercial Claims Consultant, you will be responsible for end-to-end claims management, liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, and interpreting insurance policies.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service including management of claims, communication and enquiries.
- Ensuring all matters are handled within legislative requirements and in line with internal policies/procedures.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the timely and quality management of claims.
- Ensure all required documentation is obtained, verify quality of files and maintain data integrity.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience working within a similar position within case management or insurance.
- Customer focused with proven success providing a seamless customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong resilience and the ability to manage high workloads.
- You will enjoy contributing to a team environment and be active in sharing information and working collaboratively with the wider organisation.