- Cultivate relationships with senior business stakeholders and leaders, engaging and aligning with the enterprise architecture framework.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans and business priorities. Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
- Drive innovation into the enterprise architecture and into specific solution architecture activities, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Lead the development and maintenance of entire Enterprise Architecture including current and future state business architecture, architectural blueprints for systems and technology infrastructure, enterprise data and metadata structures.
- Lead a team of high performing team of architects ( infrastructure, data, enterprise and solution)
- Provide a fair, consistent and transparent governance framework for enterprise architecture. Develop, communicate and deploy governance processes, enterprise technology standards and policies.
- Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
- 8+ years experience in senior enterprise architecture roles in medium to large organisations, with demonstrated coverage of architecture deliverables across business, information, applications and infrastructure.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated success establishing and operationalising an enterprise architecture practice and effective architecture governance frameworks and processes
- Business architecture development and implementation experience
- Demonstrated success developing the capability and experience of an enterprise architecture function, and engaging and aligning stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead specialised architecture teams and drive high performance
For further information about this opportunity, please email Frances Standen or Emma Ryan at TROOCOO for a confidential discussion at email@example.com or call 3054 1124.