- develop project communication plans in terms of objectives, audience, content, timing and communication channels
- develop training needs analysis and training plans
- execute training activities including written training materials, training sessions and eLearning
- work across the organisation to source communication material that is aligned to the communication strategy
- gauge the effectiveness of communication and employee engagement activities, implementing ad hoc people surveys
- support the Business Analyst and Subject Matter Experts with user scenarios and user acceptance testing
- 5+ years in a similar ICT Change Analysis role
- Experience implementing project communication strategies
- Strong background working in a change and communication management / business transformational project environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience developing effective working relationships
- Change management certification or designation desired
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply by submitting your application in word format.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO at ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 a confidential discussion.