This client is an iconic brand with a strong history underpinned by a values driven culture. The company is going through a range of specific change programs and as such require a change and communications manager to join the team and assist with this change, in particular an organisational change program.
About the role:
- Support a new structural change for a large organisation through effective change communications and stakeholder analysis;
- Partnering with stakeholders to facilitate the design and execution of change management activities including impact analyses, business readiness activities, and implementation support;
- Identify key stakeholders in collaboration with project managers;
- Plan and prepare communication materials and events in support of the change activity;
- Play a key role in rolling out lead projects that will support the increase in employee adoption and usage;
- Provide input into the design and delivery of training programs; and
- Collaborate with peers and the wider project team to ensure the smooth delivery of the change program.
- Tertiary qualified and ideally you will have some formal change management training/qualification, however not essential;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management theories and methodologies, understanding how people go through change;
- Demonstrated background in delivering, managing and implementing change for a large organisation;
- Exceptional communication skills, you must be a strong writer who can pull together a range of communication material for different mediums, on-line and off-line; and
- Strong project management skills.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.