Troocoo's Technology & Transformation team have a number of contract opportunities for Organisational Change Managers based in Brisbane. These are all 6 month contract opportunities with an employer of choice in a well known ASX listed Financial Services organisation with offices in all major cities in Australia.
Skills & Requirements
The successful Organisational Change Manager will have experience in:
- Developing and implementing change management strategies at a program level
- Leading change management activities through a structured approach
- Conducting impact analysis, assessing change readiness and working with key stakeholders
- Advocating and championing a positive culture within your team
- Be accountable for the day-to-day operations of your team, including meeting service standards, communication, providing ongoing team direction, coaching and mentoring to direct reports
- Developing and delivering on the Change Management strategy to improve our client's member engagement
- 5+ years of Change Management experience leading program level change initiatives
- Cultural fit and ability to influence key stakeholders’ enterprise wide
- Strong leadership, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and develop deep relationships
- The ability to communicate the vision and strategy
- Exposure to the financial services industry is essential
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.