TROOCOO are partnering with a respected resources business with a strong track record in their industry and an established base of operations in Queensland.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Category Specialist / Sourcing Specialist available on contract for 3 months with an October start, who has demonstrated experience in securing exceptional outcomes running sourcing programmes for within heavy industries / resources.
The key requirement for the position is to provide sourcing stewardship for a programme which encompasses numerous scopes of work, market engagement (RFx, Negotiation, Contracting) and implementation plans. The delivered outcomes will involve converting a functional description into a supplier solution which aligns to organisational goals.
You would display the following skills:
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- A proven ability to deliver demonstrated outcomes;
- 5 years plus category and procurement experience in a related sector;
- End to end procurement knowledge / cradle to grave;
- A confident understanding of heavy industry / resources related categories;
- Robust commercial understanding;
- Tertiary qualifications preferred.
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Energy and personal drive;
- Able to work to project timelines;
- Calm under pressure;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to support a key player in the resourced industry and strong remuneration provided on a daily rate.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/