We are on the lookout for an experienced Category Specialist / Sourcing Specialist available on contract for 6 months with a late August start who has demonstrated experience in securing exceptional outcomes running sourcing programmes for MRO in heavy industries.
The key requirement for the position is to provide sourcing stewardship for a programme which encompasses 20+ scopes of work, market engagement (RFx, Negotiation, Contracting) and implementation plans. The delivered outcomes will involve converting a functional description into a supplier solution which aligns to organisational goals.
You would display the following skills:
- A proven ability to deliver demonstrated outcomes;
- 5 years plus category and procurement experience in a related sector;
- End to end procurement knowledge / cradle to grave;
- A confident understanding of MRO and heavy industry;
- Robust commercial understanding;
- Tertiary qualifications preferred.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Energy and personal drive;
- Able to work to project timelines;
- Calm under pressure;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to support a key player in the mining business and strong remuneration on a daily rate.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/