TROOCOO are partnering with a significant Australian infrastructure business with an exceptional local footprint that has grown to include global operations overseas. They have a superb portfolio of greenfield infrastructure projects and major maintenance initiatives to deliver growth and sustainability for the business.
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Category Sourcing Specialist to report through to the Procurement Manager – Infrastructure, taking responsibility for sourcing activity and procurement initiatives across infrastructure, maintenance and operational spend.
You would display the following skills:
- A proven ability in sourcing and end to end procurement process;
- 5 years minimum procurement experience;
- Evolved negotiation and influencing skills;
- Superior knowledge of the entire sourcing process and skilled in related systems / spend analytics
- Confident in problem solving and the use of business process analytical tools;
- Able to engage with the business to determine requirements and enhance delivery;
- Confident in the contract management space and;
- A proven ability in the management of major spend categories.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Able to adapt to change and flex within project timeframes;
- Strong personal drive;
- Highly personal and relationship focussed;
- Calm under pressure;
- Commercially articulate and;
- A genuine team player and valued by others.
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join a high-profile Australian business with a global presence and a employer who will encourage and support you to grow your own career and source opportunity within. Applicants with tertiary studies and / or MCIPS qualifications will be held in high regard as will related category knowledge.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / email@example.com