TROOCOO are working in partnership with a recognised Queensland’s entity supporting a range of clients across the state. As a highly diversified service provider with multiple sites they are instantly recognisable to many who live in the state.
A number of contract opportunities exist for experienced Category Specialists for a periods of 3 to 12 months, dependent on the client you may support. These positions provide a significant challenge, working in a team focussed on delivering high value procurement solutions based in a Brisbane CBD or western locations. You will be part of a category team working within a network of professionals supporting a range of employers across the state.
You will have the following experience:
- Confident Category Management experience and a broad category understanding
- An exceptional understanding of sourcing within a category setting;
- A proven team player collaboratively managing supplier relationships and strategy;
- Experience working in a technically focussed environment;
- Supportive across procurement activities;
- Adaptable to various categories / commodities;
- A background in engineering, resources, energy, utilities, government is beneficial;
- Experienced in the preparation and execution of contractual / procurement documentation; and
- An ability to engage with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
To be successful you will have:
- 5 years + of procurement experience in a technical environment
- Tertiary Education preferred (Bachelors equivalent) in discipline relevant to the role such as engineering or procurement;
- Exceptional in communication both written and verbal; and
- Both structured and innovative in your approach to contracting process.
These positions are immediately available for an enthusiastic individual that has a focus on continuous improvement, problem solving and challenging the norm. Applicants must be possess the right to work in Australia and live in the country at the time of application.
Is this for you? Simply call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 for a confidential / no-obligations discussion or drop me an email at email@example.com
Confident this is for you? Hit apply now!